Remind me never to throw a surprise party again. Well, let me rephrase that. Remind me never to throw Husband a surprise party again.
Let's start from the beginning of the day.
I woke up early and got ready. While I was out going to the bank and Ace Hardware, I gave Husband strict instructions that we will leave for Jackson when I return.
So when I returned, why did I find him in his boxers and Little Foot asleep in the crib? And men always blame the women for making them late. Yeah, okay.
My hopes of leaving around 10 got shot, so I hoped we could leave by 10:45. I went to wake Little, and Husband decides he should bathe her. Maybe we could leave at 11.
Finally, everyone is dressed, in the truck, and buckled in. Ready to go. Well, not quite.
Husband had to hook the trailer to the truck, because the whole reason for going to Jackson is looking for things for the remodel. Forget the surprise party I had been planning.
We start heading down the road, and Husband informs me we have to get gas. Oh, my goodness. Did he not know we have somewhere to go??
At this point, he asks me if I am mad at him. Um,.....
I just tell him that I am hungry. He didn't get the hint. I will spare you all the boring conversations. The point is he was late for his own birthday party.
And you know what he had the audacity to say? "You should have told me we had a certain time to go to lunch." Okay. And ruin the surprise?? Silly boy.
Happy Birthday, Husband!!

No comments:
Post a Comment