This last week has been a roller coaster. Well, that is probably an understatement.
My plan for this last weekend was to work on the insane amount of homework I had. My plan was unsuccessful.
A dear friend of mine was in terrible need of support, so two church friends and myself made a flying trip to Jackson to be there for the emergency delivery of her baby boy.
His name is Sebastain. He has fiery red hair. He is 3 lb 12 ounces. He is a sick little fellow. He has already had his first surgery. There will be more to come.
Then, not that it compares, I went to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress.
D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G. I mean, kind of.
I really excited that my sister-in-law is getting married. I even like my soon to be brother-in-law. But that seamstress, now she has got to go. Trying to get my measurements, she must have been multiplying, because it is numbers I did not even know existed. It was awful. I would have much rather her carry me out back and whip my tail than make up such terrible numbers.
So I asked my sister-in-law if she could get barf bags for the audience. Yes, I did.
And then, my husband had an unexpected death in the family. Devastating story.
It's been all over the news.
So for right now, we'll just hang on. That's all we can do. Cling to the One who saved us.

No comments:
Post a Comment