Monday, March 7, 2011

Birthday weekend

I'll admit it. I turned thirty on Saturday. It really wasn't as painful as I heard it might be.

Meredith, on the other hand, took it quite hard.






But she finally came to terms with it.




I'm embarrassed to tell you the cause of this meltdown. It's really quite superficial.


Someone wanted her tails painted, because they looked like this:



Did that bring you to tears? Didn't think so. But to one two-year old, it's the end of the world.

So she decided on a color.



And when I was done painting tails, she couldn't resist.




And so they are back to the same condition they were. It's a vicious cycle.



In case you can't tell, I got a brand-new camera for my birthday/anniversary. Me likey.

It's been an all weekend event. Lots of pictures.

Like when her baby got sick and needed to go to the doctor. "Her not scared."



Well, she certainly doesn't get that from Little.

And when we went to visit Paw-Paw Moudy.



But all good things must come to an end.



A big, drooling end.

No comments:

Post a Comment