Life is so nuts for us right now.
We have a million different things going on, which is why I haven't blogged lately.
I've been a non-existant picture-taker. I can't even be sure that my memory card is in my camera. To be really honest, I think my memory card is in the cup holder in my car. Who knows?
The big news on the home front: 7 days in a row--Little tee teed in the potty. She only does that once a day, but we are making progress. All she needed was a bubble machine.
My grandmother bought her a battery operated bubble machine. I had no idea that Husband has been riding around with this bubble machine in his truck, until I put my foot down.
Saturday, we had a birthday party to go to, and Meredith had one diaper in her drawer (Don't tell her, but there was more in other drawers!). I told her she could potty in the chair, or we could not go to the party. I explained (ummm, lied) that it was her last diaper, and she needed to wear that to the party. After 45 minutes, she conceeded when I told her that I would let her blow bubbles in the house, because I never let her do that.
And with ease, she walked right over to the potty and handled her business.
And then there were no bubbles, because Husband apparently believes bubbles are best kept in his truck.
A little phone call later, and Husband hurried home with the bubbles.
Life has been bubblicious ever since.

No comments:
Post a Comment