I am a planner by nature. I feel the need to plan every intricate detail of my being. I prefer routine (a routine that I plan, none the less).
When I was pregnant with Little, I planned. I prepared. I nested.
Now that I am pregnant with Blue, I haven't planned (nearly as much). I have prepared (at all). And how can someone nest with a two and a half year old?
I'd like to think that my lack of planning during this pregnancy is completely normal since it's not my first pregnancy. However, it may just be me.
I have not bought one, single thing for Blue. Until yesterday. I purchased his bedding.
Luckily, I saved every tiny iota from Little. Now, granted, Blue cannot wear Little's clothes, but we still have the carseats, bottles, bouncer, etc.
That should count for something. Shouldn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment