One the side effects of this pregnancy has been insomnia.
I know that it becomes a symptom of every pregnancy towards the end. However, this has been throughout the entire pregnancy.
When I was pregnant with Little, I "napped" all the time. I'd come home from work and sit down on the couch. The next thing I would know, it would be the next morning. I'd still have on my scrubs from the day before with yesterday's make-up on. It was disgusting, but I was resting.
This time, I'm up doing laundry at 2 AM. Playing Words with Friends with night shift people. Watching infomercials.
On average, I get around three hours sleep a night, and that's if I take Benadryl. It's ridiculous.
However, last night, we ALL slept really well. Like so well that none of us got up when the alarm went off.

No comments:
Post a Comment