Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two

Two years ago today, we welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world. All 9 pounds, 8 ounces, and 21 inches.




This picture is so funny to me now. This was a particularly rough evening with Little Foot. She cried, screamed, fussed, and was just overly upset. I tried everything, rocking, bouncing, bumping, walking, swaddling, swinging, and laying her down. Nothing, and I repeat nothing, would satisfy her. Around midnight, while both Daddy and Mommy are up, I decided maybe trying to give her another bottle. Daddy stayed on the couch, and as I was entering the kitchen, I decided to lay Meredith in the chair with Bubba Cat. I prepared her bottle, and by the time I returned, she was out. To this day, Bubba still soothes her.



Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that sweet baby!!!! Happy Birthday Little Foot!!!!

    ReplyDelete