You ever been this hungry?

Needed to do the double hand shove? All I can hear is Mike Myers in a thick Irish accent slowly saying, "Get in my belly!"
And when we don't need food, we need rest.

A lot of rest.

My mother's day card. I must be really special for Little to use those Mickey stickers. And I got two Donald's. Mommy is doing something right. Well...

At least, I previously had done something right. This is because I will not let her sit by the hot water heater. I know. DHS should be immediately contacted.

I did manage to get invited to a picnic. Little preferred using her Cozy Coupe to maneuver back and forth through the house, until all of the items had arrived at the picnic. This went on for forever.


Daddy got invited too.

We had "ba-getti."

We ate it with our "Torks."
And Daddy did not have to lift one finger.

Not even to lift his cup to his mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment