Monday, August 23, 2010

City Girl

My mother-in-law calls me "City Girl." She's called me that for years. Though I have been a country girl for a while and I think I am getting the hang of it, I still am a city girl at heart.

I love neighbors being spread out, the wildlife, and the dusty dirt road.

But not for forever. Just for right now.

The city is where I like to roam.

I like just hopping in my car and being somewhere in just a few minutes.

I like to hear horns blowing.

I like being seconds from a park.

I like boneless meat.

Got your attention? That's one of the reasons why Mother-in-law calls me "City Girl." I don't eat meat on the bone. The thought of it makes me nauseous. I really cannot handle it. It just seems very barbaric. So, if someone can, answer me this.





Who does this child belong to???!!!







1 comment:

  1. Mollye you are too much for me and so is Little Foot!!!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete