So have you quit laughing yet? We sure haven't.
It has been brought to my attention that Little Foot will probably become angry with me over that one particular, precious picture. Therefore, I have concocted a potentially believable account of who snapped the picture.
Ready?
So my mother-in-law, or Grandma, is a photo-fanatic. Constantly wanting to take pictures. Therefore, Grandma is the perfect target.
When Little gets sixteen and asks about the picture, Grandma took it.
Now, hold on!! I have cleared this with Grandma. Grandma probably is aware that at sixteen, Little will have a long lists of reasons to not appreciate me. I think something as petty as a picture should not be on that list. That will free up room for the more serious items like I didn't let her get her nose pierced or dye her hair blue.
Now, what can I pin on Nona??? Hmmmmm.............

I was just about to say now HOLD ON, does grandma APPROVE of this message?!?! LOL! But I see you have clearance sooooo CARRY ON!!!
ReplyDelete